Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Night

Hey Hey Hey!

I had a great Halloween.

I'm going to post some pictures. I did a zipper eye with full face makeup around it. Easy and fun..


I glued the zipper on with mineral spirits. It's like a heavy duty lash glue. If you have any don't put it near your lashes or you'll lose them!


I placed individual eye lashes with regular duo lash glue on the outer edge of my lower lash line, keeping the middle open so it looked more fleshy and painful, I filled in the red with a lip pencil. I also lightly bruised the eye area with navy matte eyeshadow and shadowed around the zipper with a purply mauve. Black eye liner and a few smudges of eyeshadow above to make it look a bit more defined. I did apply a pair of false lashes to the tops as well. This step is not needed but looked good.




I hope your Halloween 2012 was a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment