Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sephora Haul

Hello everyone!

I went shopping for my hubby's birthday and had to get a few things for myself. I found a couple of fun things at Sephora today. I few of these items were on sale, which I think, means that they are on clearance.


I bought a tweezer and case that were in the sale section, it was called the 24K tweezer and it was only $4, so what the heck.. Right? I also got a lip gloss. It has a funky end on it, plastic with little holes in it, the product squishes out of them to apply. I goes on smooth and is pretty much sheer/clear on the lip with a hint of pinky shimmer. I also picked up a nail polish from the OPI Sephora collection. It's dark purple with micro glitter in it. Beautiful effect. It's called "Just A Little Dangerous". 


The picture does nothing to show the beauty of this color! It's amazing! Really!

I also picked up a product I have not tried before, It's a Make Up Forever Aqua Cream. The color I picked is "2". It's a deep silver with a hint of warmness. Like a cream form of Urban Decay's Mushroom pressed eye shadow. It's so lovely..


I cannot handle the beauty of that one! It's good.

Anyway, I did pick up one of Sephora's Pro Lesson eye palettes. It has 6 shades and a mini eye liner. I bought it for the deep silver color I am obsessed with. Here's a few photos of packaging and the set itself: 


It says it's to make smoky black and smoky brown looks. The colors are rich, very pigmented and gorgeous.


The palette kind of shows you where to apply the makeup. Not as detailed as something you'd get from Too Face or Urban Decay. You can really put the color where ever you like, actually. But if you are new to makeup, this type of guidance may be helpful.


Isn't #2 on the Black Smoky side the most stunning color! Love it! I can't wait to dig in. I'll use my MUFE cream pot under the smoky grey in this set. The other colors will get use, but that #2 is so pretty. This set comes with a small black pencil eyeliner. Very basic, feels like a kohl style eyeliner. It does not set so maybe powder over it if you are going to use it.

That's it for my little Sephora haul. Do you own any of these products? Have you tried anything better? Let me know in the comments section.

Have a good day!









No comments:

Post a Comment