Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Living Proof Full

I picked up a travel size pack of a hair care line I have been wanting to try for a while. It's called Living Proof Full. It's a body building product line.



Living Proof products were designed by scientists. Here's a link from their web page:

About Us

The kit has four products. Shampoo, conditioner, thickening cream and root-lifting spray. I am trying the entire system. I wash my hair everyday so I was wondering if this would be too much for me. It was not, usually I have tangled hard to comb hair by the third day of using most volumizing shampoo/conditioners. I really like this line so far, the shampoo gives a bit more texture to my hair but then, the conditioner tames it and detangles it just enough, without destroying the texture it had from the shampoo. I towel dried my hair, combed through and sprayed ½ dozen pumps of the root-lifting spray on the crown of my head, then put about a dime sized dollop of the thickening cream throughout the rest of my hair. I then blow dried my hair with a large round brush.

I like the shiny look of my hair! It looks so healthy and feels natural. The products provide moderate texture. It keeps my hair styled to my liking through about half of the day. My hair loses it's style rather quickly anyway. I wonder if I should try more of the thickening cream. We'll see.

I also noticed on the third day of use that my hair got some fly-away static after about 10 hours. I usually just get like that in the winter, so it's odd. I'll try again to see if more conditioner or thickening cream will alleviate this problem. I hate static in my hair!

So, I like the feel of my hair and it's glossy look, but don't like the loss of style or static. I don't think I'll repurchase these. I'll still use up my travel sizes and see if my views change by then. I'll keep you posted if I change my opinion on this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment