Monday, May 14, 2012

Living Proof Full - Review



I hauled this product a few days ago and was super excited to try it!

Well, I have given it 5 days. I must say that at first I really liked the way my hair felt. But as I used it, my hair got more and more tangled, fly-away static.. and so on.

I guess if you really need the added unmanageable texture this provides, it's OK. LOL

Anyway, I will give up on Living Proof. Not as great as I thought it would be, with all the hype.

I'm going to try the Monoi Carol's Daughter line next. A completely different concept. This one will hydrate the hair and make it not break, so making hair fuller and longer over time. As long as it feels good in the hair, I will want to use this one a long time to really see the effects. It's around the same price as the Living Proof set. I think they are round $25-$29 for the travel size set.

I'm going to pick some up this week because the Ulta near me just started carrying the Carol's Daughter line. I heard about this one on QVC. You learn a lot from watching that channel.

I'll put up an Ulta haul when I get a minute after my shopping spree this week. I'm also going to pick up China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy. It's lovely. I can't wait to show you that one.

Questions, comments or your review of this product would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment