Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Holographic Nails

I think I've found something WONDERFUL!


Have you seen Holographic nail color? Oh my goodness.. I just tried some at Ulta from Layla. This is amazing. I put it over my coral gel polish. The coolest one is the silver, it has the most amount of flash! I can't pick up the differences of the colors very well on camera. 

Just beautiful. It flows and changes with every move you make. So pretty. It has a lot of micro glitter per swipe.

Silver


I have photos of two other shades. One is pink, the other is beige. They kind of look the same but have changed the color of my underneath polish slightly.




Beige

It's kind of spendy. It's $15.50 a bottle. Yipers.. So, I was trying them to see which one I should get. I think it's the silver. I want to try some more colors, I think there were 6-8 colors to choose. They had purple, blue, grey, black, pink, beige, silver and maybe more. But it just seemed like a light see-through color with the sparks of holographic micro glitters floating in it.


Pink

If you have tried other brands, let me know what they are and what you think of them. I'd like to see the differences by brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment