Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Received Sephora Haul

    I finally received my Sephora haul. I guess it did not take that long to get here. I have product pricing on my last post about the Sephora haul, if you want to know.

    First of all, I did get to choose a pretty cool 100 point free gift for being a beauty insider. I picked the Clinique skin type 2 mini face kit.



    It comes with a face wash, toner, and a face lotion. I have tried the lotion and like it when my skin seems very flakey and bumpy. The others, I haven't tried yet.

     I got a body scrub from soap & Glory as well, It's the Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em Body Buff.


     I tried it on my hands and it is so yummy. It made them super smooth and soft without the sting of a usual sea salt scrub. It smells so good. I'd say a combo of soap and Philosophy's Amazing Grace. I can't wait to try this in the bath!



     I also got some anti-static detangler from Bumble & Bumble, just a travel size. I like that they make the small size to try to see if I like it. I have not sprayed this in my hair yet, I am going to color my hair so I washed it with a sea salt shampoo and left it bare today til it dries.


     Oops, I didn't turn my pic, but you get the idea.

     I also received something so AMAZING!
It's the Too Faced Better Than False Lashes system:


     It cost a fortune ($35) but it's, like I said.. AMAZING! I tried it on my lashes and it extended them by double! I could not believe it. It looked like it might bunch up or clump but I had smooth, slightly volumized, extremely LONG lashes. i think this will be HG status. Seriously. Here are photos of each step:

My lashes untouched:



     Puny, short, blah.

     Lashes with step 1:




     This is just the thinnest coat of the product. It dries very fast so you should put step two on right away after step one doing one eye at a time, mine dried as I was snapping a photo. It still worked pretty good. The next set of pics are step two: one of the product, one of my lashes with step 2 applied:


     The product is little fuzzes, you brush them over the damp step 1 so they stick to it. It felt very strange like the fibers were getting in my eye, but they did not:



     The next shot is of the step 1 applied again. It is the step 1 AND 3 of this system:


     I did go ahead and apply yet another coat of fibers (step 2) and a third layer of step 1, the mascara:



     I can not believe how non-clumpy this looks, how easy it is to use, how lovely my eyelashes look. Yes, up close it looks a bit spidery, but in a natural view, they are smooth and soft, not overly done. I can't wait to try this with a face full of makeup! It's going to look awesome!!

     One last photo I took of the fibers in the tube, it looks like a cotton ball in the tube. Kinda cool:


     I'm going to recommend this product to EVERYONE! I love this. Too Faced has some nice things but this thing is killer! 
     The mascara stays on, no flaking or smearing. It stays soft but not gummy or plastic feeling like some tubing type mascaras. 


     So far so good, everything I tried so far I love. I hope you have enjoyed this haul. Any q's or c's.. Anytime, I'll answer as soon as I can. 

     Later!




No comments:

Post a Comment